Associate Professor, Biostatistics. Assistant Professor, Statistics
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Research Interests: Causal Inference in Observational Studies with Propensity Score Adjustment, Statistical Analysis in Complex Survey, Causal Inference in Survival Analysis with Threshold Regression.
- Current Research: Statistical analysis in social networks, which is inspired by a collaborative research grant on using social network to enhance smoking cessation in Appalachian population.
Dr. Lu's Seed Grants:
- (2012) Causal inference in the effect of a dynamic treatment process with applications to reproductive health
- (2006) Casual inference in observational studies
- (2007) Intergenerational influences on birth outcomes
- (2007) Early menarche and problem behaviors in adolescent girls