Associate Dean, EHE and Associate Professor, Human Sciences
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1999
- Research Interests: Family Demography, Youth Development.
- Current Research:Union formation patterns of rural women and grandparent headed households as a family context for children. The influence of residential migration in the aspirations and outcomes of rural youth and young adults. Pilot study of rural Latino youth who live in migrant worker families.
Dr. Snyder's Seed Grants:
- (2015) Demographic and Family Change in Shale Communities
- (2013) Accessing Confidential Microdata from the NLSY Studies
- (2011) Migration During Emerging Adulthood