Associate Professor, Nursing
- Ph.D. Public Health, University of South Florida, 2006
- Research Interests: Social Epidemiology and Public Health Nursing, Neighborhood Context and Social Disparities in Access to Health Care.
- Current Research: Concurrent sexual partnering among young adults in the U.S.
Dr. Ford's Seed Grants:
- (2016) Social Disparities in Immune Function among Urban Adolescents
- (2015) Gender Differences in the Effects of Adverse Environments on Physiologic Stress
- (2012) Linking biological and social pathways to adolescent health
- (2008) School social structure and adolescent concurrent heterosexual partnerships