Professor Emeritus, Economics. Research Scientist, Center for Human Resource Research
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1980
- Research Interests: Race/ethnicity and birthweight, childhood overweight and obesity.
- Current Research: Dr. Reagan's is currently studying the dynamics of child obesity and its relation to the intrauterine environment. She is also studying cross border utilization of health care services among Hispanic women in south Texas.
Dr. Reagan's Seed Grants:
- (2007) Intergenerational influences on birth outcomes
- (2007) Early menarche and problem behaviors in adolescent girls
- (2006) Evaluating endogenous treatment effects when the decision to treat is made at an aggregate level and outcomes are observed at the individual level
- (2005) Health and Latinos in US-Mexico border